Course 40522: Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Stack
Azure / Private cloud beheer / Office 365
This workshop is designed to teach attendees how to design a hybrid cloud architecture using a combination of the Azure public cloud and Azure Stack. This functional architecture will enable customers to leverage their investments in Azure as a “cloud platform,” rather than Azure as a “place.” Attendees will learn to determine which systems are good candidates for the Azure public cloud and which are better suited on Azure Stack.
After completing workshop, attendees will be better able to recommend and design hybrid cloud systems that leverage one application and deployment model: Azure.
In addition, attendees will learn to:
• Understand when the Azure public cloud versus Azure Stack is appropriate based on customer requirements.
• Describe possible integrations between Azure public cloud solutions and Azure Stack
• Understand the taxonomy of Azure Stack: tenants, regions, subscriptions, offers, plans, services and quotas.
• Describe the resource providers that are available for use with Azure Stack
• Design and deploy hybrid connectivity between Azure public cloud and Azure Stack.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
|Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Azure StackLessons