Certified Information Privacy Technologist – English (CIPT en)
Certified Information Privacy (IAPP)
The Course wil be deliverd by our specialisted accredited trainger Marie-José Bonthuis. In addition to beeing anIT lawyer, she is also Data Protection Officer. The training provided by her is partly based on her experiences and practices. After all, she is actively involved with clients for the majority of her time and also provides these specific training courses
The CIPT is the first and only certification of its kind worldwide. It was launched by the IAPP in 2014 to meet the growing need that only tech pros can fill—securing data privacy at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles.
The IAPP’s certifications in privacy and data protection law and practice have plugged thousands of professionals into the information economy. Now technology pros like you can take privacy knowledge—and your career—to a higher level.
The CIPT credential shows you’ve got the knowledge to build your organization’s privacy structures from the ground up. With regulators worldwide calling for tech professionals to factor data privacy into their products and services, the job market for privacy-trained IT pros has never been stronger.
Do you work in IT, security, or engineering? The CIPT is for you. How about privacy by design, software engineering, data management or audit? Ditto.
Whether you work in the public or private sector, data privacy skills are quickly becoming a must-have—and that’s a great opportunity for you.
- Critical privacy concepts and practices that impact IT
- Consumer privacy expectations and responsibility
- How to bake privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
- How to establish privacy practices for data collection and transfer
- How to preempt privacy issues in the Internet of Things
- How to factor privacy into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
- How to communicate privacy issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal.
The training is provided by our specialized trainer Marie-Jose Bonthuis. In addition to IT lawyer, she is also Data Protection Officer. The training provided by her is partly based on her experiences in practice. After all, she is actively involved with clients for the majority of her time and also provides these specific training courses.