An Advanced Level Test Analyst can:
- perform the appropriate testing activities based on the software development lifecycle being used;
- determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities based on the information provided by the risk analysis;
- select and apply appropriate test techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on defined coverage criteria;
- provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to their testing activities;
- determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed;
- work effectively in a usability testing team;
- effectively participate in requirements / user story reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products;
- improve the efficiency of the test process with the use of tools.
With the internationally recognised ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level – Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA) certification, you will be able to prove your knowledge, particularly with regard to technical aspects.