Microsoft Technology Assosiate (MTA) training Development
The learner will gain experience with each language individually and then combine them together to create compelling web application solutions. The learner will have an opportunity to use Visual Studio Code on their operating system of choice to create and test their web applications. This course teaches basic tasks that are necessary to create web applications with a strong semantic structure, re-usable style components and custom interactive features. This course includes hands-on labs that enables the learner to build basic HTML pages that are the components of a web application used to solve real world problems.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Explore the historical context and justification for HTML
• Create HTML5 documents
• Use HTML elements to add content to a HTML page
• User hyperlinks to connect various HTML pages together
• Capture user input using forms
• Create content using HTML5 semantic elements
• Create SVG Graphics
• Create CSS stylesheets
• Author sophisticated CSS rule sets and selectors
• Lay out HTML elements using CSS margin and padding
• Implement advanced web applications using jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, TypeScript or Sass
The target audience for this training course is individuals who are interested in learning about the core skills necessary for web development. This course is intended for individuals of all levels. Some light experience with software development is helpful but not necessary.
Some light experience with software development is helpful but not necessary.
|Module 1: Creating Web Pages using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)In this module, you will learn how to create a basic HTML document using the core HTML elements. You will learn about the basic structure of an HTML element (content, attributes, etc.) and how they are used in the context of your HTML web pages.Lessons