Exam Prep CISA (Certified CLoud Security Auditor)
Security & Privacy
This course prepares you for the (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam and is aligned with the requirements of ISACA CISA. The CISA exam voucher is not included. The CISSA exam is included and recognized worldwide.
As organisations grow their information systems grow with them. This organic system growth results in an ever expandig sytem complexity and increasing security risks. As a information systems auditor it will be your job to assess the system vulnerabilities, report on your findings and make recommendations on limiting the risk exposure.
The Certified Information Systems Auditor course covers the skills and knowledge to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and implement controls for private and public enterprises. The CISA students will receive in-depth knowledge in topics that pertain to the following: IS audit, control, and assurance.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines and standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of the five domains of CISA.
- Learn the strategies utilized by successful CISA exam takers.
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- IS Security Officers
- IS Managers
- Risk Managers; Auditors
- Information Systems Owners
- IS Control Assessors
- System Managers
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- A minimum of 1 year of Information Systems
StarTel provides IT-courses at our training center in Roden and in-comapny across the Netherlands. Courses can be curstomized to suit your preferences. Our certified trainers have considerable practical experience with the products they cover during the courses. the knowledge you acquire will be immediately applicable thanks to this practical focus. Additionally you will reveive optimal preparation for the exams.
The course materials we use is also suiten for homeschooling. if you prefer to study from home you can find the materials on stydy-it.nl. These course packages include web-based training, online labs and an exam voucher. If you decide you still want to attend a classroom session that can be arranged.
We offer both classic and idividually tailored courses.
Students who have attended this course might be interested in:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Risk-Based Auditing
- Audit Planning and Performance
- Reporting on Audit
- IT Governance and Management
- Strategic Planning and Models
- Resource Management
- Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Systems Development Models
- Types of Specialized Business Applications
- Application Controls
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- System and Communications